- Everyone attending Recreation programs will be required to follow all current federal, state and local COVID-19 guidelines, including all current masking mandates and social distancing recommendations.
- Participants must complete a self-screening before arriving at our programs. If the participant or anyone in their household does not feel well for any reason, they should not attend the program.
- The Recreation Office must be notified if a participant tests positive for COVID-19 while attending our programs or in the 14 days immediately following their last day of participation.
- Participants should not arrive more than 5-10 minutes before to the start of our programs.
- Upon arrival, a visual health screening will be conducted by program staff.
- Contactless sign in and out will be held with program staff whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available during our programs for use as needed.
- Participants must follow all staff directions to keep socially distanced throughout our programs.Person-to-person contact will be kept minimal, however, this will vary based on the nature of each program.
- Program equipment and materials will be sanitized by staff regularly.
- We reserve the right to limit spectators for programs to ensure proper social distancing.
- An email will be sent to all registered program participants 24-48 hours prior to the start of the program with details, reminders and updates.
Policies are subject to change based on new federal, state and local regulations.
Any changes that affect our programs will be communicated via email.
For questions call 860.253.6420.